The mission of Corvallis Spring Roll is to introduce and encourage cycling as a fun, safe and healthy activity for kids throughout their lives.
Corvallis Spring Roll partners with like-minded organizations to promote active lifestyles for kids, safe bicycling habits and community livability. We are more than a community event – we’re a community. We believe in encouraging our youngest members of our community to get outside and get active.
We are also Corvallis’ first and only community bike and trike ride and cycle fair just for kids!
Where We Roll
Cloverland Park in Corvallis, Oregon.
NW 29th St and Arthur Ave
When We Start
May 22, 2016 at 10:00 am.
Cost to Ride
Pre-registration: $10 per child, $25 maximum per family.
Day of the event: $15 per child, $30 maximum per family.
Scholarships are available.
The Cycle Fair is free and open to the public.
- Closed Loop Neighborhood Bike Ride
- Sidewalk Trike Ride
- Kids Bike Swap with Corvallis Bicycle Collective
- Bike Skills Course with Team Dirt
- Bicycle Spin Art!
- Trick Out Your Bike Station
- Learn 2 Ride: transition from training wheels to two wheels
- Helmet Checks with Mid-Valley Bicycle Club
- Raffle Prizes, including a new bike from Corvallis Cyclery!
Spread the Word
You can help us spread the word by telling your friends and family
about the event. Liking us on Facebook is a simple way to let others
know about it, too. You can also follow us on Twitter @CVOspringroll