Corvallis Spring Roll is Corvallis’ first and only community bike and trike ride and cycle fair just for kids. Our mission is to introduce and encourage cycling as a fun, safe and healthy activity for kids throughout their lives.
We partner with like-minded bike organizations to promote active lifestyles for kids, safe bicycling habits and community livability. We believe in encouraging the youngest members of our community to get outside and get active.
Cloverland Park in Corvallis, Oregon.
NW 29th St and Arthur Ave
May 31st, 2015 at 10:00 am.
Pre-registration: $10 per child, $25 maximum per family.
Day of the event: $15 per child, $30 maximum per family.
Scholarships are available.
- Closed Loop Neighborhood Bike Ride
- Sidewalk Trike Ride
- Kids Bike Swap with Corvallis Bicycle Collective
- Bike Skills Course with Team Dirt
- Trick Out Your Bike Station
- Learn 2 Ride: transition from training wheels to two wheels
- Helmet Checks with Mid-Valley Bicycle Club
- Raffle Prizes, including a new bike from Corvallis Cyclery!
Spread the Word
You can help us spread the word by telling your friends and family
about the event. Liking us on Facebook is a simple way to let others
know about it, too. You can also follow us on Twitter @CVOspringroll